Individual game tickets for the second half of the New York Islanders 2013-14 home regular season schedule are on sale today exclusively to season ticket holders. Islanders season ticket holders will receive special subscriber pricing and have access to the best remaining seat locations. Season ticket holders will receive ordering instructions for this special presale.
The general public will have the ability to purchase tickets beginning Friday, Nov. 29. To purchase single game tickets for the second half of the season, fans can visit the Nassau Coliseum Box Office (9:30 AM through 4:45 PM, Monday -- Friday), or online at www.newyorkislanders.com.
The second-half ticket sale includes 20 Islanders home games from January 2 through April 8. Marquee second-half matchups include a January 2 date with the reigning Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks, a January 23 faceoff against Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins and an April 5 contest against Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals.
The second-half schedule also features five family-friendly afternoon matinee games:
• Philadelphia Flyers – Monday, Jan. 20 at 1 PM., Martin Luther King Day, Nickelodeon Day featuring SpongeBob & Friends.
• St. Louis Blues – Saturday, Jan. 25 at 1 PM, NHL Mascot Day highlighted by Sparky and some of his best friends.
• New Jersey Devils – Saturday, Mar. 1 at 1 PM, Marvel Comics Day, including Spiderman, Green Goblin, Hulk, Captain America, and Iron Man.
• Florida Panthers – Sunday, Mar. 2 at 3 PM, Nickelodeon Day, featuring surprise characters.
• Columbus Blue Jackets – Sunday, Mar. 23 at 1 p.m., WNET & WLIW Character Day, including Curious George, Man with the Big Yellow Hat, Sid the Science Kid, Buddy/ Dinosaur Train, and Daniel Tiger.
The final home game of the regular season is Tuesday, Apr. 8 when the Islanders take on the Ottawa Senators.
The Islanders have implemented an updated variable pricing structure. Single game ticket prices may fluctuate during the season to reflect the most accurate value of each ticket at the time of purchase.
If you are interested in becoming a season ticket holder or purchasing one of the many partial plan offerings, please visit our web site, www.newyorkislanders.com or call our customer service group at 1-800-882-ISLES ext. 2.
|Back to top ↑|