MEMOIRS OF AN ISLANDERS FAN
Saturday, 12.8.2007 / 9:58 PM ET / News
New York Islanders
Send in entries discussing your Islanders-related Holiday plans for this year, and it may be published in an upcoming issue of Islanders Illustrated.
The Islanders new game program for the 2007-08 season, ISLANDERS ILLUSTRATED, is distributed free of charge at a select number of home games throughout the season. Here's how Islanders fans can participate!
Each edition will feature not just content produced within the hallowed walls of the Nassau Coliseum executive offices, but will also include contributions from you, the fans. The unique section will be known as "Memoirs Of An Islanders Fan" and will include stories written solely by the fans.
For the next edition, set for distribution at Home for the Holiday against the Washington Capitals on December 22, we're asking fans to email us their Islanders-related plans for this season. Whether you're attending one of the games surrounding Christmas or hoping to receive an Islanders gift for the holidays, tell us your story.
Remember that the submissions for Home for the Holiday stories are due on Monday, December 10.
Throughout the season, check back to newyorkislanders.com each week for a new topic of discussion for another edition of "Memoirs of an Islanders Fan."
- Limit all stories to 200 words or less and send them electronically to Jlockhart@newyorkislanders.com.
- The deadline for this submission is December 10.
- Include your name and hometown, so you can earn the well-deserved byline credit in Islanders Illustrated.
- To ensure that your entry is received properly, copy and paste the story directly into the e-mail. Please DO NOT send any attachments.
- Please enter only ONE submission for each topic.
Check out Islanders TV all season long.