ISLANDERS ICE TOUR
The Islanders Community Events (ICE) Tour is an interactive NHL theme park geared towards the younger fan. This grass roots marketing campaign goes out to local schools, community festivals, hockey rinks, local charity events, and other similar functions throughout the course of the year bring the New York Islanders into various neighborhoods. The goal of the ICE Tour is to keep Long Islanders thinking about the game of hockey all year long.
ICE Tour Events
The goal of the New York Islanders is obviously to win the Stanley Cup but having the ability to touch people's lives in the course of achieving that goal is in the end the most important job each player and staff member has. Over the course of the year, the Islanders are continuously out in the community, visiting local schools, youth hockey organizations and hospitals. Players make it a point to meet the fans that cheer for them every time they hit the ice.
Find out how to get the ICE Tour at your event today!Schedule Past Events
ICE Tour Elements
The Family Fan Fest is made up of the following entertaining elements:
- Long Island Climb and Slide - 25 ft. high inflatable that fans can slide down
- Double Overtime Obstacle Challenge - 45 ft. long obstacle course for anyone up to the challenge
- Center Ice Bounce - The traditional moon bounce, fun for kids of all ages
- Slapshot Booth - This self-contained portable slapshot booth allows you to sharpen your accuracy and have some friendly competitions with your friends
- Sparky the Dragon - The fan-favorite Islanders mascot loves to attend events around Long Island all year long
- The Islanders Ice Girls - The Islanders Ice Girls provide a fun and friendly addition to your event
If you would like more information or book the ICE Tour for your event contact: