If you are looking to take the New York Islanders 2012-13 schedule everywhere you are, download the file below. The CSV file is formatted to work with your Outlook calendar (or a similar program).
HOW TO IMPORT THE CALENDAR FILE:
Microsoft Outlook - Windows:
1) Right click and Save this file to desktop (or another location) - for Internet Explorer users.
Right click on this link an use "Save Link As" from the drop down list - for Firefox users.
2) In Outlook, open the Calendar.
3) Select File Menu
4) Select "Import and Export."
5) Select "Outlook"
6) Select "Import from another file or program" and click "next"
6) Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "next"
7) Browse the file from where you saved it
8) Select which folder to import to (most likely "Calendar")
9) You should be all set!
iCal file for Mac:
1) Right click (hold control key and click) and Save this file to desktop (or another location).
2) Open Calendar
3) Click File and Import
4) Browse to the file you downloaded
5) Click Import