Through the In-Kind Donation Program, the New York Islanders help a number of non-profit charities.
Each year, the New York Islanders Community Relations department supports several non-profit organizations in raising funds through memorabilia raffles and auctions. Priority for support is given to organizations located on Long Island whose programs focus on improving quality of life for youth in the following areas: education, health, and youth hockey.
Please note that requests for in-kind donations for fundraising activities must be submitted to the Islanders Community Relations Department at least four weeks prior to the fundraising event. Requests must be mailed to the Islanders Executive Offices located at:
1255 Hempstead Turnpike,
Uniondale NY 11553.
Please follow the steps below:
- Use your organization’s letterhead
- Provide a short description and date of the event
- Specify how the requested item will be used to raise funds
- Indicate the name of the beneficiary of the event
- Provide an address where a donation can be sent
All donation decisions are at the discretion of the New York Islanders Community Relations Department and are final.