On January 29, 2014, the New York Islanders® will host the New York Rangers® at Yankee Stadium as part of the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™. This is your one-stop shop for all information regarding the first outdoor game in Islanders history.
Click the appropriate links below to buy tickets to the once-in-a-lifetime event, view seating charts, read the latest news or get answers to frequently asked questions.
What are the general details of the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York?
The New York Islanders® will host the New York Rangers® on January 29, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. (Eastern) at Yankee Stadium in Bronx, New York.
How can I get tickets to the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York?
Season and partial plan subscribers, suite holders and sponsors of the New York Islanders® have the opportunity to purchase tickets to the
2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York. If you are a Subscriber of the Islanders, you will receive information directly regarding the procedure for purchasing tickets.
If you are interested in becoming an Islanders Subscriber, Call 1-800-882-ISLES x1.
Is the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York part of a Season Subscriber’s ticket package?
No - but Islanders Full Season Subscribers will have the exclusive limited access from the team’s allotment provided by the NHL. Access to purchase tickets to the event will be based on tenure. The subscriber of record will be notified on any season ticket credits due resulting from the loss of one (1) home game.
What is Season Subscriber “Account Priority”?
Account Priority will be made on a tenure basis.
How many tickets can I purchase? Will Islanders subscribers be given the opportunity to request additional tickets?
For each lower level seat you have purchased in your season ticket package, you’re entitled to buy three (3) outdoor game tickets. Upper level seat holders will have the ability to purchase two (2) outdoor game tickets for each seat in their account.
What if I am a partial plan subscriber? Will I be given the opportunity to request additional tickets?
Partial plan subscribers of the 22 or 15 game plans will be placed on a priority waiting list and notified of their status at a later date, subject to availability. If you have any questions please call Islanders Customer Service at 1-800-882-ISLES x2.
I'm not a New York Islanders® Subscriber. Is there any other way to purchase tickets?
The best way to ensure your seats for the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York is to call 1-800-882-ISLES x1 and speak to an Islanders sales representative.
I want to purchase a suite at Yankee Stadium for the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York. Are there any available?
There may be a limited number of suites available for purchase. The NHL will establish a Suite Priority List in the event of availability. For information, please call 516-501-6878 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is weather a concern for the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York?
The NHL's priority is to make certain the entire event is safe and enjoyable for players and fans. The NHL has the best ice technicians and maintenance crews in the world continually working to provide optimal playing conditions.
What is the refund policy?
Refer to the “REFUND POLICY” section below to view the refund policy for the
2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York.
Do children need a ticket?
Yes, every person, no matter the age, entering the venue will need a ticket.
How will tickets be delivered? Can I forward/download my tickets?
All tickets will be printed and mailed by NHL. There will be no electronic tickets for this event.
The Event may be cancelled for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. If the Event is cancelled, the primary ticket purchaser is entitled to a ticket refund subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The primary ticket purchaser will receive a refund directly from their authorized ticket outlet (i.e., Ticketmaster, National Hockey League, New York Rangers®, or New York Islanders®).
• Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than the above aforementioned authorized ticket outlets must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized ticket outlets will only refund the primary ticket purchaser.
• The primary ticket purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies purchase from original authorized ticket outlet.
• The primary ticket purchaser will be issued a refund of the ticket's face value, service, processing and, if any, other fees EXCEPT for shipping fees in the event that tickets were shipped.
• If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as original purchase through authorized ticket outlet. If a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.
Click here for all NewYorkIslanders.com coverage of the
2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™.
2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™.